The sample workouts posted here are from the BODi programs that I am proud to say I completed - some of them multiple times. If you have any questions about any of them, please email me at email@example.com.
|The workouts in these Collections implement the exact weightlifting methods that Shaun used to redefine his physique and come back stronger than ever before. Each Collection includes 5 lifting workouts, plus 1 optional low-impact cardio workout, per week. The workouts repeat each week, for a total of 4 weeks, before moving on to the next training style. You can choose to follow the recommended 12 week calendar or use the Collections independently.
|There’s also an additional (optional) collection that can be swapped in when you’re short on time OR if you’re looking to add a 6th day of lifting to your weekends.
What makes Sure Thing unique?
• Two words: TYPE TRAINING™. This science-based approach is Megan’s secret weapon when it comes to staying challenged—but never overtrained—throughout the journey. Endurance Weeks: Lighter weights and higher reps target type I (slow twitch) muscle fibers to push your stamina to the max. Cardio conditioning helps you scorch calories to get lean and sculpted. Power Weeks: Slow and controlled heavy lifting targets type II (fast twitch) muscle fibers to help you build strength, while an explosive cardio day spikes your heart rate and keeps up the fat loss. Functional Recovery Weeks: It’s all about intentional movement as you combine the lifting methods from previous weeks with mobility work to help ease soreness and promote recovery.
• The Strength Slides give you the opportunity to expand your exercise arsenal with dynamic core-strengthening moves while shaping your entire body.
• Modifications let you choose an intensity level that makes sense.
• 36 Workouts, 30-45 minutes each, 5 days a week
• 8 Sure Thing Cycling Rides
• 1 Sample Workout – Required equipment: light, medium, and heavy dumbbells, strength slides
What is Job 1™?
You only have one body. It’s time to make yourself—and your health—Job 1. Job 1 combines Super Trainer Jennifer Jacobs’ no-nonsense training style, 20-minute workouts, and your choice of two super-simple nutrition plans to help you build a healthy routine and stick with it. All she asks is that you shift your focus: Prioritize yourself the way you prioritize your job or your family. Because when you show up for yourself, the results will follow—physically and in all aspects of your life.
What are the Job 1 workouts like?
• 20 minutes a day, 5 days a week for 4 weeks—no two workouts are the same in the entire program.
• Includes 20 Strength and Cardio workouts, plus 1 Sample workout.
• Strength routines rotate between different muscle groups to help you sculpt and get stronger with maximum efficiency.
• Cardio workouts pick up the pace to help you dial-in the fat-burn.
• Working overtime is optional with 4 Bonus Strength workouts and 1 Stretch Recovery routine.
• Job 1 is great for beginners looking to get started, but workouts can also be stacked for those looking for more of a challenge.
What is Barre Blend™?
Barre Blend is a low-impact, high-intensity, and high-energy workout program that helps you create a lean, toned physique through a fun fusion of ballet barre, Pilates, and cardio interval training. Super Trainer Elise Joan will make sure you feel the burn as you sweat, stretch, and strengthen with moves that help chisel your waist, define your arms, lean out your legs, and lift and firm your booty—without bulking you up. You can feel graceful, strong, and gorgeous in just 60 days.
What is #mbf?
#mbf is comprised of two 3-week programs – #mbf Muscle Burns Fat & #mbfa Muscle Burns Fat Advanced – designed to be done back-to-back. Led by Super Trainer Megan Davies, #mbf will help you get lean, strong, and healthy as you ignite your metabolism and incinerate fat with 25-to-35-minute strength-training and cardio workouts. Once you finish #mbf, you can blast into the next 3 weeks of #mbfa, where Megan dials-up the intensity, challenges, and workout length (up to 40 minutes) to push you harder for an even greater total-body transformation.
What is 645?
645™ is 6 days a week, 45 minutes a day. Make the commitment that changes everything, and you’ll build strength and power without feeling defeated or spent. Inspired by the programs Amoila created for pro athletes, 645 is built around powerful dumbbells-focused resistance training with an emphasis on fundamental moves done right. You’ll also do cardio that will boost your endurance and get you sweating, and mobility work that will improve range of motion and your body’s ability to recover. Follow his cues, perfect your form, and bring the intensity for dramatic, noticeable results in 13 weeks.
What is 10 Rounds™?
Step into the ring for the first-ever boxing program from Beachbody® that will help you torch fat, melt inches off your waistline, and get lean & mean in just 6 weeks. Super Trainer Joel Freeman leads you through powerful punching combinations and fast footwork that will get you shocking results. 10 Rounds is built around simple, precise, and effective training principles that emphasize technique, repetition, and intensity to maximize your cardio burn and provide an incredible total-body workout. Each week, Super Trainer Joel Freeman leads you through 3 days of boxing training and 2 weightlifting workouts that will get you sweaty, shredded, and cut.
What is The 4 Week Gut Protocol™?
Unaddressed food sensitivities can mess with your digestion, energy levels, immune system, and even your mood. Super Trainer and nutrition expert Autumn Calabrese created The 4 Week Gut Protocol to show you how the food you eat impacts your gut health and your overall health. The program teaches you how to eat to support a healthy gut and help rebalance your gut microbiome. Autumn worked with Beachbody’s expert team of nutritionists and PhDs to create a comprehensive program that’s easy to follow, so you can start feeling better from day 1.
What is FIRE AND FLOW™?
With so much going on in your life, it’s hard to find time to be good to yourself. That’s why Jericho McMatthews and Elise Joan created a program designed to bring more balance and joy into your life—and help you get in great shape. FIRE AND FLOW takes the stress out of getting healthy and fit. For 4 weeks, you’ll alternate between Jericho’s high-intensity strength and cardio FIRE workouts and Elise’s low-impact, body-shaping FLOW workouts. Each one is only 25–30 minutes. The goal is to work you out, not burn you out! By the end, Jericho and Elise will help train your body to be active, as well as help train your mind to embrace new opportunities, release anxiety, and quiet the self-judgment.